Just what I was looking for!
By Jigidly (Driggs ID) on (Jan 17, 2012)
Comments: Dreamchasers in Driggs had these in stock and helped me get the perfect fit, thanks Dave! I have been looking for a "minimalist" shoe that would offer more protection on long and or rocky trail runs. These are perfect. The big toe box is amazing, I can actually stretch and curl my toes while running. These shoes let my feet do what they need to do while offering some cushion and protection. I can't wait for some long runs in the Tetons this summer.
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Zero Drop™ EVA/A-Bound Midsole
- Foot Shaped Design: Male FS-1 Last
- NRS: Natural Ride System
- TrailClaw Outsole
- StoneGuard and Trail Rudder
- Strengthen and Support Insoles
- Quick dry abrasion resistant mesh upper with minimal seams
- Asymmetrical Lacing, HeelClaw, and A-Wrap for Superior Fit
- Drilex Premium Liner