- Other Features: Trail Rudder, GaiterTrap™ Technology
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed with Removable StoneGuard™ Rock Protection
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Sizing: Very Short
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Traction, Comfort, Trail Protection
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh, Minimal Seams
- Stack Height: 21 mm
- The Men's Superior 2.0 runs 1/2 size short..
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw™
- Cushioning: Light
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
This recycled energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce the impact of hard surfaces and add a spring to each step.
Offers flexible protection from the rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride.
Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and better performance.
This unique trail outsole positions canted lugs directly below the foot metatarsals and 'claws' near the front of the shoe for incredible traction in any trail condition.