- Sizing: Very Short
- The Men's Superior 2.0 runs 1/2 size short..
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Cushioning: Light
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Traction, Comfort, Trail Protection
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Stack Height: 21 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed with Removable StoneGuard™ Rock Protection
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh, Minimal Seams
- Other Features: Trail Rudder, GaiterTrap™ Technology
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
This recycled energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce the impact of hard surfaces and add a spring to each step.
Offers flexible protection from the rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride.
Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and better performance.
This unique trail outsole positions canted lugs directly below the foot metatarsals and 'claws' near the front of the shoe for incredible traction in any trail condition.