FootShape™ Toe Box
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Zero Drop™ Platform
Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop™ Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
This unique tread pattern positions lugs beneath your metatarsals for incredible traction in steep climbs and descents.
This all new rubber outsole compound provides incredible grip, traction and durability in multiple terrains.
Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard™ offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride.
A “better than waterproof” upper fabric that repels water while still being breathable for exceptional protection and comfort in wet weather
- WEIGHT: 10.5 oz. / 283 g
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing, Cold Weather, Wet Conditions
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Platform: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: MaxTrac with TrailClaw™
- Other Features: GaiterTrap™, Redesigned Upper, Improved Upper Durability, Improved Lacing System/ 20% Lighter, Fully Gusseted Tongue
- UPPER: Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof with Minimal Seams, Polartec®
Lone Peak 3.0 NeoShell Low
- Trail running
- trail racing
- ultrarunning in wet
- cold conditions
- Natural Foot Positioning
- Toe Splay