- Other Features: Softer Neoprene at heel, improved midfoot strap placement
- Ideal Uses: Off-Road Running, Peak Bagging, Obstacle Course Racing
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Stack Height: 19 mm
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Upper: Quick-drying and draining Ripstop® nylon with increased drainage near toes and midfoot
- Last: RFS-W
- Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip® with 6 mm lugs
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Cushioning: Light
- Weight: 7.0 oz. / 198 g
Altra's FootShape toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maxium stability and power.
The Fit4Her technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
An innovative hook-and-loop tab that secures your gaiters to your trail shoe to keep dirt and debris out, DuraTread: Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
A high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability.
Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride.
Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
Innovative, adjustable midfoot strap to hep securely lock your foot in on steep descents and uneven terrain.