- WEIGHT: 11.4 oz. / 283 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- STACK HEIGHT: 25 mm
- SIZES: 5.5-11, 12
- IDEAL USES: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing, Cold Weather, Wet Conditions
- PLATFORM: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- INSOLE: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- OTHER FEATURES: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology
- LAST: SD6-M / SD5-W
- MIDSOLE: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- OUTSOLE: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- UPPER: Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Mesh with Minimal Seams, Polartec®
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
This unique tread pattern positions lugs beneath your metatarsals for incredible traction in steep climbs and descents.
This all new rubber outsole compound provides incredible grip, traction and durability in multiple terrains.