- WEIGHT: 11.4 oz. / 283 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- IDEAL USES: Hiking, Fastpacking, Cold Weather, Wet Conditions, Trail Running
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Platform: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Other Features: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology
- UPPER: Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof with Minimal Seams, Polartec®
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
The Fit4Her technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
A “better than waterproof” upper fabric that repels water while still being breathable for exceptional protection and comfort in wet weather.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
An innovative hook-and-loop tab that secures your gaiters to your trail shoe to keep dirt and debris out.
Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.