- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Warm Weather Conditions
- Cushioning: Medium
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Weight: 9.7 oz. / 275 g
- Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Walking Form, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: SD5-W
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm, Mountain Footbed
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection next to the foot; Natural Ride System, 4-Point GaiterTrap™ System, DuraTread™
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
This unique tread pattern positions lugs beneath your metatarsals for incredible traction in steep climbs and descents.
This all new rubber outsole compound provides incredible grip, traction and durability in multiple terrains.