- Ideal Uses: Hiking, Fastpacking, Warm Weather Conditions, Trail Running
- Weight: 10.7 oz. / 303 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Insole: 5 mm, Mountain Footbed
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection next to the foot; Natural Ride System, 4-Point GaiterTrap™ System, DuraTread™
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
The Fit4Her™ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
This unique tread pattern positions lugs beneath your metatarsals for incredible traction in steep climbs and descents.
This all new rubber outsole compound provides incredible grip, traction and durability in multiple terrains.