- Vibram® Megagrip Outsole
- Improved Traction
- Less Weight
- Sizing: Slightly Short
- Weight: 9 oz./255 g.
- Cushioning: Max
- Stack Height: 36mm
- Sizes: 5.5–11, 12
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Last: SD6-M
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip
- Insole: 5mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh
- Other Features: Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology
A new high performance rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
This unique tread pattern positions lugs beneath your metatarsals for incredible traction in steep climbs and descents.