- Sizing: True to Size
- Weight: 7.5 oz./213 g.
- Stack Height: Height: 21mm
- Sizes: 5.5–11, 12
- Cushioning: Light
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Backpacking, Off Road Racing
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Platform: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Midsole: EVA/A-Bound™ Blend with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: TrailClaw™ Sticky Rubber Outsole
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed with Removable StoneGuard™ Rock Protection
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: GaiterTrap™ Technology
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
Super lightweight EVA Foam combines with our energy-return compound to protect the feet at impact and adds a spring to each step.
This innovative hook-and-loop tab conveniently secures your trail running gaiters to the shoe without having to strap them below the outsole. This prevents annoying debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and improved performance.
This unique trail outsole positions canted lugs directly below the foot metatarsals and 'claws' near the front of the shoe for incredible traction in uphill and downhill conditions.