- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Ultrarunning, Trail Racing, Fast Packing
- Cushioning: Light
- Stack Height: 21 mm
- Weight: 8.2 oz. / 232 g
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: PFS-W
- Midsole: EVA / A-Bound™ Blend with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed, Removable StoneGuard
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: 4-point GaiterTrap™ Technology, Reinforced, breathable and more flexible upper
Altra's FootShape toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maxium stability and power.
Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
An innovative hook-and-loop tab that secures your gaiters to your trail shoe to keep dirt and debris out.
Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride.
Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.